Wetsuits Men (cm/kgs)
Wetsuits Women (cm/kgs)
To take accurate measurements, you will need a proper measuring tape. You should always stand straight, without moving your waist/chest. Each circumference measurement must be taken horizontally, and the tape should be stretched but not tighten.
- Height is measured from the top of your head to your soles.
- Neck measurement is taken horizontally and under Adam’s apple. Keep your head straight and look in front of you.
- Chest measurement is taken at the widest point of your chest, under your armpits at the same level as the shoulder blades.
- The torso measurement is taken with the measuring tape placed around your bust, just under the pectorals.
- Waist measurement is taken around your belly, by passing the measuring tape at the level of the navel.
- Hip measurement is taken around the bottom on the widest point of your hips.